Take in the highlights of downtown Long Beach by self-balancing Segway during this 2-hour guided tour. Enjoy a unique perspective of some must-see points of interest, including the Pike, Rainbow Harbor, the Aquarium of the Pacific, and more.
What to Expect
This 2-hour oceanfront Segway tour of Long Beach starts at Shoreline Village and takes you through downtown Long Beach. Cruise along the beach and stop at some must-see points of interest along the way.
After getting acquainted with your Segway, you’ll head to the marina, where you’ll have a fantastic view of the Queen Mary across the water. Learn a bit about the history of the Queen Mary and its WWII roots. Your group will have some time to take photos before continuing along the Rainbow Harbor waterfront, which serves as an oasis for a variety of native and migratory wildlife.
You’ll feel like a pro by the time you head downtown, where your tour continues through the historic Pike, one of Long Beach’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations since 1902.
Zip from sidewalk to sidewalk, passing the legendary Laugh Factory along the way. Your guide will pass on some insider info about the city’s shopping and nightlife before stopping at the Aquarium of the Pacific, one of the most impressive aquariums on the west coast.
Next, you’ll get to spend some time rolling up and down the paved beachfront path before returning to Shoreline Village.
- Segway and helmet
- Segway training
- Carry bag for personal items
- Wireless headset
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that once you have booked your tour and received a confirmation, you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure for training
• Be sure to bring the required forms of identification, a valid driver’s license, passport, or State ID, along with at least 1 major credit card (preferably the one you used to book the tour)
• Wear comfortable, flat, closed-toe shoes and layers of clothing appropriate for the day’s expected weather
• Each rider must be at least 14 years of age, be a minimum of 48 inches tall and must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds. At least 1 adult must accompany a minor. We do not offer tours to those with balance issues, those who are pregnant, or anyone under the influence of alcohol