Los Angeles at Night 30-Minute Helicopter Flight
- Cruise over Los Angeles by helicopter at night
- See Downtown LA ablaze at dusk
- Fly over the Hollywood Hills and see the iconic Hollywood Sign
- Get panoramic views of Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, and more
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Staples Center, LA’s multi-purpose sports center. Swoop over Hollywood, with panoramic views of the Kodak Theatre and Hollywood Sign on the Hollywood Hills. Enjoy privileged views of Dodger Stadium, Universal Studios, and many more of Southern California's notable landmarks.
It’s truly amazing to see the shimmering lights of the city at dusk, and the tour is perfect for couples, families, or friends. Even if you are a native of Los Angeles you will see city sights you have never seen before.
- 30-minute helicopter flight
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank. Come directly to the Orbic Air office located at Atlantic Aviation, 10750 Sherman Way, Burbank. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to aircraft regulations, the weight limit per seat is 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
• This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Helicopters may hold up to 3 passengers plus the pilot