Hooray for Hollywood 30-Minute Helicopter FlightProduct ID: 30095
From £316 Per group up to 2Book now
- Reach for the stars on a helicopter flight over Hollywood
- Visit Van Nuys Airport where scenes from Casablanca were shot and Marilyn Monroe was discovered
- Fly over Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Boulevard, Beverly Hills and more
- See the Kodak Theatre and Grauman's Chinese Theater from a bird's eye perspective
- Get close to the Hollywood sign
- Admire the vast spread of LA and the gleaming skyscrapers of downtown from panoramic helicopter windows
Depart from Van Nuys Airport, itself full of rich movie lore. It's where Marilyn Monroe was discovered, and scenes from the 1942 Hollywood classic "Casablanca" were filmed.
As you take off, the vintage military airplanes, corporate jets and celebrity aircraft on the airfield will fade away, and the crest of the Hollywood Hills will emerge.
Look down at Mulholland Drive Hollywood Boulevard, the iconic Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, Kodak Theatre, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, and much more.
Swoop over Bel Air and see downtown LA’s skyline gleaming in the Californian sun. Then, get close to the Hollywood Sign and say “Hooray for Hollywood!”
- 30-minute narrated helicopter flight
- Gratuity (optional)
• Group 3 Aviation Inc 16425 Hart Street Van Nuys, Ca 91406 Van Nuys Airport • Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Weight limits apply
Product ID: 30095