Los Angeles: 2-Hour Beverly Hills Segway Tour
- Glide down Rodeo Drive and see the exclusive boutiques and shops
- Stop by the "Pink Palace," more officially known as the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Segway through the streets of Beverly Hills to catch sight of the rich and famous
- View the iconic Beverly Hills sign
- Whizz down Santa Monica Boulevard for a slice of true glitz and glamor
After a short training session on how to stay upright on the easy-to-use self-balancing vehicles, glide through arguably the most exclusive neighborhood in the entire world. There is much more to see than just the elite boutiques of Rodeo Drive. Pass diverse architecture, restaurant hot spots, and beautifully manicured gardens.
Your guide will give you a brief history lesson about Beverly Hills, as you cruise down notable streets, such as Wilshire Boulevard, and stop at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel, also known as the “Pink Palace.”
Snap a picture at the Beverly Hills sign, look for stars around the Beverly Hilton, and make your way down Santa Monica Boulevard for a true taste of LA's energy and lifestyle.
- 2-hour Segway tour
- Safety instruction
- Snacks and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
This Tour Start At Our Office: 1080 SOUTH La Cienega Blvd. #108 Los Angeles, CA 90035 We are located on the first floor of a 3-floor building. There is parking located under the building as well as on the neighborhood street. Please check for street parking signs.
Product ID: 8359