Amazing Los Angeles Race: Interactive Half-day Tour
From £57 per personBook now
- Tour LA in a new and exciting way
- See the Hollywood Walk of Fame and other landmarks
- Work together to solve clues and win the race
- Have fun with family members or co-workers of all ages
Teams of 2-8 people get their first clue at the starting line. Then they go around solving clues, getting new ones and seeing some of the most popular sights along the way.
You might need to go to Grauman's Chinese Theatre with the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame, or the magnificent Disney Concert Hall.
The first team to solve all the clues and reach the finish line wins, and top finishers receive prizes, but no one loses. We provide complimentary beverages and snacks for everyone and the finish line is a great place to unwind and swap race tales with your fellow "contestants."
The race is an adventure, but kids young and old can join in the fun, so bring the family. Or bring the office. The out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork make this a great team-building event.
The race starting location will be revealed upon booking. Please keep in mind that the starting points for Saturday and Sunday are not the same!
- Transportation during the race
- Prizes for top finishers
- Snacks and beverages for all finishers
- Transportation to the starting line
The starting line will be revealed upon confirmation of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
• Wear sneakers or very comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen
• Other than money for parking, we provide everything you need to complete the race. You may, however, want to bring some bottled water and snacks, since the race can go pretty long and you might need a little pick-me-up along the way
• Plan on spending about 5 hours in total
• Please provide contact info (email and cell phone) for the Race operator. The tour operator will contact you for the detailed starting location
Product ID: 14593