Tenerife: Loro Parque Tickets and Express Transfer
From £45 per personBook now
- Discover Planet Penguin, the OrcaOcean show, the dolphin aquarium, parrots, sea lions, and a Thai village
- Experience a full day of adventure for the whole family
- Enjoy a comfortable ride to the park from southern Tenerife
- Get to Loro Park as fast as possible on an express bus
In addition to parrots, you will find plenty of animals from the sea, land, and air. Walk through the underwater tunnel and admire the sharks and exotic fish. Visit the popular sea lion and dolphin shows, and be enchanted by these charming and clever animals.
Observe the might orcas with the OrcaOcean show and visit the world's largest indoor penguin exhibition. See the impressive inhabitants of Tiger Island and learn more about the Thai village of the park.
- Return transfer by bus from the bus stop to Loro Parque
- Admission to Loro Parque
- Tour guide during the journey
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide in Loro Parque
Pick-up at the following stops: 9:00: At Hotel Isla Bonita in Costa Adeje (Adeje) 9:10: At Hotel Bouganville in Playa de las Americas (Adeje) 9:20: At Hotel Tenerife Best in Playa de las Americas (Arona) 9:30: At Hotel Princesa Dácil in Los Cristianos (Arona) Please note: this trip will only be carried out on the south of the island.
• The Loro Express travels every day from hotels in Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Playa Paraiso, and Callao Salvaje. The Loro Express travels every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from hotels in Los Gigantes and Puerto Santiago
• This trip will only be carried out on the south of the island. There is no bus pick-up from North Tenerife, Puerto de la Cruz or Santa Cruz. Pick-up from El Medano and Golf del Sur may be available upon request
• All participants must be able to get on and off the standard tour bus without assistance
• You will arrive at the park around 11:00 and drive back at 16:45
Product ID: 36639