Discover Windsor Castle, the mysterious Stonehenge, the city of Bath, and 2000-year-old Roman Baths on this bus day trip from London. Admire sights like Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Find your bus at stop Z6. The nearest train station is Victoria Station, and the what3words location is locals.milk.relay. There is a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary and order may change
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in Windsor Castle, however, they are encouraged
- Windsor Castle is closed on December 26 it will be replaced by a walking tour of Windsor instead
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we will offer a walking tour instead on those days.
- You must bring the provided voucher to gain entry
- The tour vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Due lift maintenance, the walk from Windsor coach park to the Castle will include the use of some stairs.
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays