Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge Day Tour from London
- Visit Windsor Castle, the Queen’s weekend residence
- Marvel at the famous monolithic rock formation of Stonehenge
- Explore Christ Church, one of the locations used in the Harry Potter films
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty on a free walking tour
- Enjoy travelling in a luxury air conditioned vehicle
The tour then moves onto spectacular Stonehenge. You will never forget your first glimpse of the monolithic rock formation rising up against the skyline of the Salisbury Plain. Theories abound as to Stonehenge’s mysterious origin? Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore this unique landmark.
Your final stop of the day is the charming university town of Oxford. Here you will enjoy a walking tour with free leisure time. Stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town.
The tour will finish at approximately 07:15 PM in London.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Audio guide at Stonehenge (subject to availability)
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop off
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and you are recommended to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
• Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
• Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic condition
• Windsor Castle closures:
• December 25 and 26, 2020 - Castle completely closed