Escape central London and enjoy a half-day tour of Windsor. Journey by coach to the historic town, and benefit from entrance to Windsor Castle. See one of the palaces of the royal family, and get some free time to explore the castle and grounds.
What to Expect
Depart London and journey west on a coach tour that is perfect for those who want to enjoy a morning visit to Windsor and return to London in time to spend the afternoon and evening at leisure.
Relax on board the coach as it makes its way to the historic town of Windsor. On arrival, enter Windsor Castle and discover an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at your own pace. Learn the history of the castle and working palace, from its 11th-century origins following the Norman invasion of England by William the Conqueror. Stroll the beautiful grounds and view the castle's imposing architecture from the outside.
Return to London by coach at approximately 13:30, leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day to get on with your own plans.
- Visit to Windsor and entrance to Windsor Castle
- Round-trip transportation by luxury coach
What's Not Included
- Tour manager/guide
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour runs from Monday to Friday, with driver only. A tour manager/guide is not provided
• Cancellations notified and tickets returned more than 35 days prior to departure are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations notified and tickets returned 34-15 days prior to departure are eligible for a refund of 50% of the total value. Cancellations of less than 14 days notice are not eligible for a refund
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure