This Windsor half day tour includes return coach travel from central London and the entrance to Windsor Castle with free time to explore the castle and its grounds.
What to Expect
This tour is perfect for those wanting to take a morning visit to Windsor with their afternoon and evening free in London. After your pick-upsin Central London, your coach will travel to the historic town of Windsor where you'll be able to enter into Windsor Castle, the Official Residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. The coach will return to London at approximately 1.30 pm so you can spend the rest of the day exploring London.
The castle’s history spans almost 1,000 years and still remains a working palace. You'll have free time to explore the castle and its grounds.
Please note: this tour runs Monday - Friday with a driver only. A tour manager/guide is not provided.
- Visit to Windsor & Entrance into Windsor Castle
- Return luxury coach travel
What's Not Included
- Tour manager/guide
- Food & drink
Baker St (9.00am), Earls Court (9.50am)
Know Before You Go
• Cancelation policy: cancelation notified and tickets returned more than 35 days prior to departure are eligible for a full refund; cancelation notified and tickets returned 34-15 days prior to departure are elgibile for a refund of 50% of the total value; with less than 14 days' notice, no refund is available
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a GBP 10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
• No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure