Take a day trip to 3 of England’s most beautiful sites, as you tour Windsor Castle, the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge and the beautiful Georgian city of Bath. Transport and guided tours are included.
What to Expect
This full-day tour is a must-do excursion for all visitors to London. On the trip you will get to see the famous Windsor Castle, the mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge and the beautiful Georgian city of Bath. Transport and guided tours at all locations are included.
Start at Windsor Castle, built high above the River Thames. Home to the Royal Family for 900 years, it is still an Official Residence of the Queen. You will visit the magnificent State Apartments, still used for state occasions and Royal receptions. Explore the castle grounds and the 14th-Century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Continue through the Wiltshire countryside to Stonehenge. Shrouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England. Beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last 100 years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.
Head west to Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with handsome honey-colored architecture and the famous Roman baths. Enjoy a panoramic tour of some of the finest architectural sights known to Europe, including Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Assembly Rooms and the famous Pulteney Bridge.
Explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs, which have been supplying water for over 2,000 years. In Roman times a great Temple was built next to the sacred spring as the waters were believed to have healing properties that attracted visitors from across the Roman Empire.
- Courtesy pick-up services
- Admission to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
Know Before You Go
• St. George's Chapel is open daily but closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day
• On the rare occasions that the State Apartments may be closed, you will visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House. When The Whole Castle or the State Apartment/St. Grouge's Chapel are closed, you will visit Hampton Court Palace. Please get in contact for details
• Spanish Tours: Monday and Friday only
• Japanese Tours: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
• Brazilian Portuguese Tours: Wednesday only
• French Tours: Saturday (all year), Monday and Thursday (May to Oct only)