Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
From £24 per personBook now
- Visit the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum to experience the history and development of tennis into an international sport
- Take a tour of the grounds to see the club's legendary landmarks in person
Step into the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum to experience the game’s evolution from a garden pastime to a professional sport played world-wide.
With interactive exhibits, touch screens and audio guides in nine languages, people of all ages can learn about the artistry and athleticism of modern tennis.
See the Championship Trophies, hear exciting stories from a “ghost” of John McEnroe, and see treasures from the first Championship to the most recent.
Afterwards, enjoy a tour of the legendary Wimbledon grounds, led by specially trained Blue Badge Guides. Get access to restricted areas normally closed to the public, and experience the amazing Center Court, Water Gardens, Millennium Building and the press interview room in person.
- Blue Badge guided tour of the grounds
- Entry to the museum
- Access to Centre Court 360 interactive and viewing platform
- Live tour guide in English or audio guide in Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Russian (to be picked up in the museum)
Meet at Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Church Road, Wimbledon, London. The nearest underground tube station is Southfields, a 15 minute walk from the station, or take 493 bus to the Museum. Enter through gate 4 or 5. Plan to arrive a half hour before your tour time to check in.
• Audio guides are available in different languages at the museum (Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Russian).
Product ID: 10585