Learn behind-the-scenes secrets of making the "Harry Potter" series on a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio. See the whimsical sets, props, and costumes used in the film.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Buses depart inside Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road. Please double check the departure gate number upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station since the following information is subject to change. Your gate number depends on your departure time: 8:15 AM - Gate 19 9:15 AM - Gate 0 10:15 AM - Gate 0 11:15 AM - Gate 0 12:15 PM - Gate 0 1:45 PM - Gate 0Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your 'starting time' according to when you would like to board the bus from Victoria Coach Station. Starting time does not refer to when you will arrive at Warner Bros. Studios
- Enjoy the wonderful wizardry of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio for a minimum of 4 hours. With the bus journey, the total duration is normally 7–7.5 hours, subject to traffic and the entry time
- A small fee applies for children ages 3-4 for transportation only, as they require a seat on the vehicle. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children aged 4 years and under
- Children aged 2 years and under require a ticket although there is no charge
- Departure time must be selected at the time of booking