Learn behind-the-scenes secrets of making the "Harry Potter" series on a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio. See the whimsical sets, props, and costumes used in the film.
What to Expect
Perfect for those with a penchant for Harry Potter, this Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London provides a unique opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter films – the most successful movie series of all time.
Venture behind the scenes to discover a huge array of fantastic sets, costumes, and props. Learn some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made the Harry Potter films so hugely popular around the world.
Step onto the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley, featuring the shopfronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle. Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, and the Potions classroom.
You'll have approximately 4 hours to enjoy the magic of the Harry Potter studio. Due to heavy traffic at busier times of the year, this may be shorter however the minimum time spent at the studio will be no less than 3 hours. With the bus journey included, the total duration of the tour is normally 6 – 7 hours, subject to traffic and entry times.
Exciting news! You can now visit Platform 9 ¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express! Explore a perfect recreation of the platform and the train itself. Relive the magic of Harry’s trips to Hogwarts by posing with a luggage trolley right before it disappears through the wall and walking through the train carriage. Learn how the iconic train scenes were filmed, and browse through your favorite character’s luggage! Top off your Hogwarts Express adventure in a train-themed souvenir shop and load up on goodies inspired by your favorite Potter films.
- Bus transportation to Warner Bros. Studio London by luxury coach
- Entrance ticket
This activity is non-refundable
Buses depart from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road. Please double-check the departure gate number upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station since the following information is subject to change.
08:15 Gate 13
10:30 Gate 0
11:30 Gate 0
14:00 Gate 0
Please ensure you check in for the correct departure time
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Enjoy the wonderful wizardry of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio for a minimum of 3 hours. With the bus journey the total duration is normally 6 - 7 hours, subject to traffic and the entry time
• A small fee applies for children aged 3-4 for transportation only, as they require a seat on the vehicle. Children 2 years and under require a ticket although there is no charge
• Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under. Infants 2 and under still need be booked in although they enter free of charge
• It is important to note that the starting time for this activity refers to when you leave Victoria Station not when you will arrive at the Warner Bros. Studios