Warner Bros. Studio Tour and Transfer from LondonProduct ID: 62061
- Enter the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. studios
- Ride a broomstick and learn how to be a wizard
- See Platform 9¾ and the Hogwarts Express
- Follow in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione, and the Gryffindor
- Visit Dumbledor's office and the Great Hall
Make your way to the studios by comfortable coach from Victoria Coach Station, and on arrival discover all the secrets of your favorite “Harry Potter” saga. Enter an alternate world as you walk around Diagon Alley. See stores such as Flourish and Bloots or Ollivers Wand Shop.
Go to Hogwarts and see the Great Hall, Dumbledor's office, and the Gryffindor rooms. Marvel at Platform 9¾, and the Hogwarts Express. Learn how the special effects work, and admire costumes and props that made the films feel so real.
Before you go back to the world of the Muggles, enjoy a “butterbeer,” or purchase some souvenirs at the studio shop.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studios
- Bus transfers from/to London
- Food and drinks
Transfer buses depart from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road. Departure time details: 08:15 — Gate 13, 10:15 — Gate 0, 11:30 — Gate 0, 14:00 — Gate 0. Please double-check the departure gate number upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station, as the above information is subject to change. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 62061