Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of England's capital aboard a vintage open-top bus and riverboat. See the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, and more! Witness Buckingham Palace's Changing of the Guard followed by fish and chips in a London pub.
What to Expect
There can be few better ways of viewing the English capital than from one of its traditional double-decker buses. See all the city's highlights from its open top, with lunch and a river cruise included.
The first stop is the Tower of London, almost a thousand years old and currently home to the Crown Jewels. Marvel at the imposing former palace, fortress, and prison, protected by its distinctive Beefeaters. Then join a short cruise along the River Thames, passing Shakespeare's Globe, Cleopatra's Needle, and London Bridge before rejoining the bus at Embankment Pier.
See Westminster Abbey, then head to Buckingham Palace – the official Royal residence of Queen Elizabeth II – where you'll witness the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies, march to the might of the accompanying military music. In the event of no ceremony taking place, the tour will still stop at the palace for photographs.
Following your vintage open-top bus ride you can enjoy a Great British pastime with some of the tastiest fish and chips London has to offer in a traditional Central London pub. From Buckingham Palace, your vintage open-top bus ride will finish up at a pub in Victoria, where you’ll enjoy an iconic feature of London cuisine. Although they're no longer served in newspaper, you can’t possibly leave London without sampling a plate of crisply battered fish and piping hot chips!
- Open-top bus tour with live guide
- River Thames cruise
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Morning pick-up service from central London hotels
- Fish and chips at a traditional pub
Know Before You Go
• Morning pick-up service is available from over 100 central London hotels
• A vegetarian option is available but must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance – no alternatives to fish and chips will be available on the day
• Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
• On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus