View from The Shard: Day and Night EntryProduct ID: 56024
- Enjoy panoramic views of London from Western Europe's tallest viewing platform
- See for up to 40 miles when the weather allows
- Learn the history of London and its monuments from the multimedia exhibitions
- Explore The Shard at your own pace, with no time restrictions
- Marvel at the lights of London on a night visit to The Shard
- Get 2 visits to The Shard on 1 ticket
Test your limits and step outside onto Western Europe’s tallest open viewing platform, or admire the views from the inside. Learn about London’s history via the multimedia displays and exhibits, or just sit back and enjoy the view from the champagne bar.
Soaring to a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard has redefined London’s skyline and is now recognizable throughout the world. Marvel at the sculpted design of glass facets that incline inward without meeting at the top to allow the building to breathe naturally.
Look up at the points of glass that form the top of the building before finishing your journey in the boutique, where you can purchase a souvenir photograph.
Then, return later the same day to use the same ticket to access The Shard at night. Gaze in awe at London’s lights, stretching far into the distance.
View from the Shard: The Height of Winter (November 23rd- January 3rd)
Celebrate The Height of Winter at View from the Shard with an enchanting, crystalline installation 800ft above the city on the Level 72 Skydeck, created by innovative British experience designers Bompas & Parr.
Inspired by the romance of the season, research and collaborations with performers, composers, psychologists and professors of visual culture have transformed The View from The Shard into the most (scientifically proven) romantic destination in the world!
Please note that opening times can vary due to special events that are taking place. Listed below are the upcoming changes of the opening hours:
21 May 2016 - 10:00 - 21:30 (last entry 20:00)
26 May 2016 - 10:00 - 15:00 (last entry 13:30)
28 May 2016 - 10:00 - 21:30 (last entry 20:00)
- Entrance ticket to The Shard (valid for both a day and night time visit)
- Souvenir photograph (available to purchase at an additional cost)
Please exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for your View from The Shard tickets at The Shard ticket collection desk, London Bridge, London. The entrance is on Joiner Street, next to London Bridge Underground Station (Open in Google Maps)
• With this flexible ticket, not only can you spend as long as you like admiring the Shard's breathtaking views, you can also always change the day of your booking at no additional cost
• Day and night visits are subject to availability. Please note that sunset times are extremely busy. It is recommended you arrive an hour before the sun sets
• The last entry is usually at 21:00; the attraction closes at 22:00. The attraction is closed on 25 December
• Please note that between 25 October and 31 March last entry to The Shard is at 18:00, Sunday to Wednesday
• Plan your 1st visit between 10:00 and 18:00, and then return to see London sparkle at night! A minimum 3-hour gap must be left between your visits
• Please note that both experiences need to be taken on the same day
Product ID: 56024