East End Walking Tour: Undiscovered London
- Learn about the ever-changing street art scene in the East End of London
- Hear harrowing stories about East End gangsters
- Visit hidden locations far off the tourist trail
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious serial killer, Jack the Ripper
- Find out what Dracula, Banksy, and the Elephant Man all have in common
- Join your local guide for an optional curry lunch
Knowledgeable guides will introduce you to colorful characters, and tell you about the waves of immigration that defined the city’s most culturally diverse district. You will see the street art that has come to characterize the East End, most notably by the elusive artist Banksy, and walk down streets lined with family stores laden with rolls of brightly-decorated fabric.
At the end of the tour, you are free to carry on exploring on your own or you can join your guide for lunch at one of the finest East End curry houses. Yum!
- Guided tour
From Liverpool Street Station, take the exit up the stairs opposite platforms 3 and 4. Meet your guide at the Children's Statue directly in front of you. Please note it is the statue outside the station in front of the McDonald's.
Product ID: 26984