Tower of London and Tower Bridge VIP Early-Access TourProduct ID: 52949
From £79 per personBook now
- Enjoy early access to the Tower of London and see the royal castle without the crowds
- Skip the long lines to the Tower Bridge Experience
- Get up close to the Crown Jewels
- Watch the Tower of London opening ceremony by the Yeoman Warders
- See the engines that used to power the opening of Tower Bridge
Meet your guide at Tower Hill Underground Station. Then, skip the lines to London’s most historic royal palace at the Tower of London. Watch the official opening ceremony by the Yeoman Warders. Go inside to look at the Crown Jewels without the crowds.
Then, walk over to Tower Bridge and skip-the-lines to the Tower Bridge Experience. Learn the history of London’s most famous bridge, and enjoy panoramic views down the River Thames.
Look inside the Victorian Engine Rooms to see the coal-driven engines that used to power the opening of the bridge. See exhibits that explain the workings and history of Tower Bridge for a more immersive experience.
- Exclusive, VIP early access to the Tower of London
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Tower Bridge Experience (including the Victorian Engine Rooms)
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide outside Tower Hill Underground Station (Circle and District Lines). They will be waiting next to the black telephone box (take the main exit). Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tour (Open in Google Maps)
• Participants should be in good health
• The supplier welcomes disabled customers, though some sites are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter, and due to the narrow sidewalks, traffic and seasonal conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Product ID: 52949