London Travelcard Options: 1-Day Unlimited TravelProduct ID: 49183
From £16.50 per personBook now
- Travel at leisure on the vast Tube and bus system in London
- Choose the travelcard that best suits your needs
- Save money and the hassle of buying separate tickets for each journey
- Use your travelcard on the bus, tube, tram and Docklands Light Railway
By far the smartest way to experience London, the card allows you to travel freely on the Tube (Underground) and buses, and is good to use on the Docklands Light Railway and Tramlink. Simply purchase a travelcard for each day you'll be traveling. Once booked, you will receive a unique reference number which you can use to validate your card at any National Rail Station in London. If you're arriving at Gatwick or Stansted Airport you can collect your card directly at the airport.
Pick the card that best suits your needs. A zones 1-2 card covers most of the attractions of central London, including the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and much more. If you intend to travel further, a zones 1-6 travelcard will get you to the outer suburbs, such as Harrow, Epping and Richmond.
You can choose an Off Peak card (valid after 09:30 weekdays and all-day weekends) to save money, or choose a card that is valid all-day (before 09:30 weekdays) for maximum convenience.
- 1-day unlimited transportation throughout London
- Express transfers from Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted Airport
Redeem your travelcard at any National Rail station kiosk. You can also pick up your travelcard at Gatwick or Stansted airport if you are flying in to London. (Open in Google Maps)
• A credit card is needed for ticket collection
• Tickets can only be confirmed up to 13 weeks before the scheduled travel date
Product ID: 49183