London: Central London Attractions 2-Year Pass
From £44.80 per personBook now
- Skip the lines to the Tower of London to explore the medieval fortress
- See dresses worn by the Queen and Princess Diana at Kensington Palace
- Marvel at the ceiling paintings of Banqueting House
- Meet the Beefeaters of the Tower of London
- Learn why there are ravens resident at the Tower of London
- Enter the celebrity court of George II and Queen Caroline at Kensington Palace
- Admire the world's longest running display of royal arms and armour
Visit the medieval fortress of the Tower of London to see the White Tower and Line of Kings, the world's longest running display of royal arms and armour. Marvel at the priceless Crown Jewels of the English monarchs, redisplayed to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Meet the Beefeaters and learn about the resident ravens as you explore 1,000 years of history.
Enter the celebrity court of George II and Queen Caroline in the newly restored King’s State Apartments of Kensington Palace. See the rooms where Queen Victoria lived as a child in the Victoria Revealed exhibition, and marvel at stunning dresses worn by The Queen, Princess Margaret, and Diana Princess of Wales.
The final monument of your Central London Pass is Banqueting House, the only surviving part of the original Palace of Whitehall, former residence of the English monarchs. Walk in the footsteps of the courtiers who danced, drank, and made merry beneath the awesome 17th-century ceiling paintings by Rubens.
- Entrance ticket to the Tower of London and Crown Jewels
- Entrance ticket to Kensington Palace
- Entrance ticket to Banqueting House, Whitehall
Exchange your voucher at the Groups and Prepaid Tickets desk at either the Tower of London or Kensington Palace (you cannot exchange your voucher at Banqueting House). (Open in Google Maps)
• Tower of London: 3 hours
• Kensington Palace: 1.5 hours
• Banqueting House: 1 hour
Please note that there are cobbled pathways and uneven surfaces, so it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Each palace can be visited once only.
Product ID: 42688