Thames Rib Experience Canary Wharf Speedboat TourProduct ID: 53075
From £43 per personBook now
- Enjoy a thrilling 50-minute Thames Rib experience
- See some of the city's most iconic sights to the sounds of James Bond theme music
- Discover London's best-known sights with guided commentary onboard
See more of London in 50 minutes (approximately) than you’d expect to see on more conventional sightseeing tours. Informal and entertaining guided commentary accompanies all the major new and historical sights of this amazing capital city.
Starting your journey at Embankment Pier, having passed under Tower Bridge you will be turbo-blasted to Canary Wharf and back for the ultimate rollercoaster-on-water-experience. All with the James Bond theme music blasting from the onboard PA system.
- 50-Minute trip (approximately)
- Guided commentary
- Life jackets and high quality all-weather clothing
Embankment Pier in Central London directly opposite Embankment Station (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU). You should report to the booking kiosk on the pier, 15 minutes before their booking time. You will be greeted by our friendly and efficient shore based staff who will provide you each with a life jacket and wet weather clothing if required. (Open in Google Maps)
• There is a maximum of 12 passengers per vessel
• You must weigh a minimum of 15 kg / 3 stone
Product ID: 53075