London 3.5-Hour Tour by Traditional English Bicycle
From £25 per personBook now
- Ride a cool handmade English Pashley bicycle around London
- Discover Covent Garden Market and the lesser-known back streets of Westminster
- Learn about London's hidden gems, including wartime bunkers and legal graffiti zones
- Pedal past the London Eye, Big Ben, and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a pint with your bike group at the top-rated Real Ale and Cider pub in London
- Try your hand with spray paint at a legal street art zone
You will be riding fabulous classic-style, traditional English Pashley bicycles, pedaling across the capital using riverside paths, dedicated bicycle lanes, and quiet back streets. Riding at an easy pace to ensure your comfort and safety at all times, the tour is ideal even for those who haven't ridden a bicycle in years.
Frequent stops are made to give you a chance to soak in the sights, take photos, and listen to your guide recount interesting facts and strange historical tales of landmarks like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and the London Eye.
You will also visit lesser-known spots, including a bizarre stone nose, wartime bunkers, legal graffiti zones, and the best spots for food and drink. Take a break at the best-rated ale and cider pub in town, and learn about traditional brewing techniques, taste samples, and enjoy a pint with your group.
- Traditional English bicycle
- Helmet (upon request)
- Local guide
- Free souvenir postcard
- Free advice and London maps
- Exclusive discounts on after-tour drinks
- Food and drinks
- Rain ponchos (available if required for GBP 1 each)
All tours meet at The Walrus Bar and Hostel on the corner of Lower Marsh Street and Westminster Bridge Road. The exact address is 172 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE17RW. The closest underground stations are Lambeth North (Bakerloo Line) and Waterloo (Jubilee, Bakerloo and Northern Lines). If you arrive early, please feel free to take a seat and use the facilities at the Walrus.
• Riders must be 16 years and over and at least 5 foot (1.5 meters) tall
Product ID: 35714