Combine your transfer from Southampton to London with visits to 3 world-class attractions! You’ll be met on arrival at the Southampton docks by your friendly guide and transferred by luxury coach to London via Salisbury, Stonehenge, and Windsor.
What to Expect
The first stop on your excursion is Salisbury, boasting one of the finest Gothic Cathedrals in Britain, built in the 13th century, and a stunning medieval town center. You’ll spend 45 minutes in Salisbury before departing for mysterious Stonehenge.
The drive from Salisbury to Stonehenge takes you through some beautiful English countryside and villages, passing historic churches and thatched cottages.
Before arriving at Stonehenge your guide will tell you about the many myths, legends, and facts surrounding this prehistoric structure. Stonehenge has been described as one of the greatest mysteries of the prehistoric world. Was it a temple, a clock, a burial site, or something else? On arrival you’ll have time for a visit and an audio-guided tour around the world famous stones (admission fee not included), or time to browse the gift shop.
After 90 minutes at Stonehenge you’ll depart for Royal Windsor, where you’re scheduled to arrive in time for lunch. You’ll then have some time to explore the city and castle. Windsor Castle is the largest continuously occupied castle in the world and your guide will tell you about its history from William the Conqueror to the current Queen.
Enjoy a guided walk through the old town and Eton.
The coach departs Windsor at 16:15 and passengers will be dropped off at major Heathrow hotels beginning at 16.45. When booking, please specify your hotel and the terminal, if applicable. Drop offs are also provided at terminals 1-5.
A drive into London is next, which is less than an hour from Heathrow. The guide will manage the hotel drop offs, where additional vehicles or taxis may be used (included in the price) to ensure the hotel drops are completed as quickly as possible. Drop off options include 150 London hotels and selected main line London train stations.
- Travel by executive coach
- Expert, friendly guides
- Guided tour of Salisbury
- Visit to Stonehenge
- Guided tour of Windsor
- Drop off at selected London city center (zone 1) or Heathrow hotels
- Drop off at Heathrow airport terminals
- Drop off at selected London main line train stations
What's Not Included
- Admission to Salisbury Cathedral
- Admission to Stonehenge Centre
- Admission to Windsor Castle
The tour guide will be waiting at 08:00, outside the customs exit of the cruise terminal.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The luggage allowance is 2 large cases and 1 small case per person. If you have more than this please contact the operator in advance
• Unfortunately, due to later arrivals, the supplier is unable to accept reservations from Cunard ship customers
• Please note this tour is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Princess & Azamara Quest cruise ships are visiting Southampton