Skip the line and enjoy discounted fast-track entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
What to Expect
Skip the line to avoid the wait and instead spend that time exploring St. Paul’s Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece and England's place of national celebration.
Today St Paul’s is both a busy working Anglican Cathedral and one of London’s leading sightseeing attractions. IPod touch multimedia guides are now included for sightseers; listen and watch, as the guide uses film, new photography, and detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
Opt for a more personal approach with tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides 4 times daily; join in at no extra cost as you spend 90 minutes walking through the cathedral and learning about its art, its history, and its religious significance. Alternatively, join one of various short introductory talks offered throughout the day for a snippet of additional insight.
As you walk through the cathedral, you will notice it is filled with natural light, glittering mosaics, and paintings adorning its dome interior. See the chapels on the ground floor, then, for those who are able, climb the 257 steps to the Whispering Gallery to test the unique acoustics. Climb 119 further steps to the Stone Gallery and then 152 final steps to the Golden Gallery, both of which afford spectacular panoramic views of the city.
Take time to visit the crypt to view the many tombs and memorials to world-famous Britons, including Lord Admiral Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Sit down and watch "Oculus; an eye into St Paul’s" and see how the church once appeared in its earliest incarnations, plus learn about its present-day state as a lasting symbol of strength, survival and hope.
- Discounted skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Access to the cathedral floor, crypt, and galleries
- Multimedia guide
- Guided tours and talks
Exchange your voucher at the main entrance to St. Paul's Cathedral. Voucher holders can use the pre-paid lane.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Normal opening Monday-Saturday, 08:30-16:30 (last admission 16:00).
• Certain special events and services may restrict access to all or part of the cathedral. Please check this before your trip.
• Filming and photography is not permitted inside St Paul's Cathedral.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries.
• Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of assistance dogs.
• Before booking, please ensure you will be able to print an admission voucher emailed to you by GetYourGuide before you visit St Paul's Cathedral. Emails shown on smartphone screens will not be accepted.
• Begin your exploration of the church by picking up a multimedia guide, available in English, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean.
• The film exhibition Oculus is temporarily closed due to refurbishments.