Learn about Shakespeare’s inspirations whilst venturing through grand palaces and castles on this journey through England's most beloved sights. Travel in comfort through beautiful countryside on this luxury, small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Your transportation will be by a top-of-the-range 16-seat Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience.
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour, as England can be a wet place.
- Accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the town Stratford upon Avon.
- All rooms are en suite.
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center.
- For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option, for 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.