Explore the secret gardens of London on a full-day sightseeing tour designed for lovers of flowers and gardens. Discover hidden away places and visit the London Garden Museum, followed by a visit to the Chelsea Physic Garden with English High Tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the front entrance to St. Martin-in-the-Fields Church, Trafalgar Square. The church is located on the east side of the square, just across from the National GalleryOpen in Google Maps ⟶