Make the most out of your day with a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass, which includes the Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
The Royal Observatory is located on Blackheath Avenue, London, SE10 8XJ. The Cutty Sark is located on King William Walk, London SE10 9HT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to The Queen's House and to the National Maritime Museum is free of charge except for special exhibitions and guided tours
- All sites open at 10 AM and close at 5 PM (last entry at 4 PM)