Explore the royal history of London by luxury coach on a half-day sightseeing tour. Watch the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace and get flexible entry tickets to the London Eye and Madame Tussauds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at gates 1-5, Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TP.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Changing of the Guard ceremony sometimes takes place at Horse Guards Parade instead of Buckingham Palace
- Madame Tussauds and the London Eye are not part of the tour. Entrance tickets to both attractions will be received when boarding the morning tour. Tickets to both Madame Tussauds and the London Eye are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Please check the websites of both attractions for opening and closing times.
- Madame Tussauds features 14 interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie and Star Wars experience
- The London Eye stands at 135 meters high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster bridges and offers stunning views across London