Cycle the beautiful bike paths of London’s River Thames and historic Richmond Park, and discover 17th-century hunting grounds for royals, still home to resident deer. Enjoy a traditional pub lunch or bring a sandwich to enjoy in the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Upstairs in the ticket hall inside by the shop called WHSmiths, Richmond Station, The Quadrant, Richmond, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- I will require on booking your heights + genders for bike selection as bikes are delivered to the tour start, also small, medium or large helmets if required.
- Sensible outdoor clothing/shoes advised due to splashing/muddy tracks
- Help with luggage and accommodation transfers is offered before and after tours (additional cost will be necessary)
- Advance booking is essential to reserve bikes
- No refund on cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour; dates can be changed but are subject to a charge
- Please advise the supplier of your gender and height for bike selection and helmet size (small, medium or large)