Explore London's most famous concert hall, the Royal Albert Hall, and walk in the footsteps of iconic artists, including the Beatles and Adele. Learn all about the hall's rich history and even get the chance to see artists in rehearsal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Welcome to the Royal Albert Hall stand inside the Royal Albert Hall (Door 12).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all ages except during the Proms, when children under 5 years old are not permitted