London: Self-Guided Day Trip to Rock & Roll Liverpool
From £145 per personBook now
- Explore the rock and roll history of Liverpool
- Catch the express train from London and admire views of England en route
- Take the Magical Mystery Tour to all the famous Beatles landmarks
- Discover what inspired Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields
- Marvel at the restored docks of Liverpool's waterfront
- Go to the Beatles Story Exhibition to learn about the lives of the Fab Four
Admire views of England as you journey to the seaport, famous for the Beatles and its football teams. Upon arrival at Liverpool Lime Street you will be met by a guide, who will answer any questions that you may have. Then, explore the Victorian architecture at your own pace. Stroll towards the restored docks, where the historic warehouses are now home to a dazzling collection of shops, bars, cafés, and restaurants.
See the Beatles Story attraction, and learn about the life and times of John, Paul, George, and Ringo. Learn about their childhoods, and the early years gigging in Hamburg. Discover what happened after they split to pursue solo careers. The free Living History audio guide is narrated by John Lennon's sister, Julia.
In the afternoon, join the 2-hour Magical Mystery Tour to travel around the landmark sites of the Fab Four, including their former homes and schools, the famous Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields, and the legendary Cavern Club where your tour ends at the spot where the Beatles story began.
Catch the train back to London from Liverpool Lime Street at 18:48 for a scheduled arrival at 21:05.
- Return train tickets to Liverpool, with reserved seating
- Entry to the Beatles Story Exhibition and Magical Mystery Tour
- Meet and greet at Liverpool Lime Street Station
- Food and drinks
Meet your tour representative outside the main ticket office of Euston Station, London. They will give you your travel documents and tickets for the train departure to Liverpool
Product ID: 43258