River Thames Lunch Cruise and Tower of London TicketProduct ID: 54170
From £52 per personBook now
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch as you cruise along the River Thames in London
- See some of London's famous riverside attractions, including the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and the Globe Theatre
- Experience a thousand years of history at the Tower of London, the best known riverside landmark
- Marvel at the spectacular Crown Jewels
You can choose to beat the crowds and visit the Tower of London first, or you can head to the Tower after the lunch cruise. City Cruises depart from just outside the Tower of London walls.
You’ll experience a London lunch venue with a difference on this 1 hour and 45 minute cruise down the River Thames. Delight in a delicious 2 course lunch, including tea or coffee, with a backdrop of the most famous of London’s sights.
You’ll depart from Tower Pier, next to the historic Tower of London fortress and the fairytale Tower Bridge. Sail past landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, and the Shard, London’s new towering glass pyramid.
Feast on the following menu:
• Thyme, rosemary, and lemon-roasted supreme of chicken, with creamy leek, tarragon, and mushroom sauce
• Baked wild mushroom, spinach, cranberry, hazelnut, and brie pastry, with cherry tomato and red onion confit
• A dessert of warm dark chocolate fondant with berry compote and vanilla sauce.
A kids’ menu of roasted chicken with penne pasta, and warm dark chocolate fondant with berry compote and vanilla sauce is also available.
Enjoy bar service throughout, with a wide choice of soft and alcoholic drinks available. Listen to live commentary and learn fascinating new facts about London as you cruise along the river.
Explore the Tower of London with your admission ticket that’s part of this combination package. The Tower of London has been an important part of British history since the 11th century and has had a range of functions, serving as a palace, prison, fortress, armory, treasury and more.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site was built in 1086 by William the Conqueror. Note the ravens kept on the premises and learn why they are so well cared for. Stroll across Tower Green to see where many executions took place, including those of 3 of Henry VIII's wives. You’ll also have access to the Tower’s interior.
Gaze at the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom. These priceless symbols of the British Monarchy compose the greatest working collection of crown jewels in the world. You’re sure to be dazzled by the 23,578 gems, including the glistening Imperial State Crown. This piece alone boasts 2,868 diamonds, 273 pearls, 17 sapphires, 11 emeralds, and 5 rubies.
- River Thames cruise (regular seat)
- 2-course lunch with tea and coffee
- Live commentary
- Admission ticket for the Tower of London
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT The closest stations are the Tower Hill tube station (District and Circle lines) and the Tower Gateway DLR station. Boarding is 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The attraction ticket for Tower of London must be picked up at Tower Pier. You will not be able to enter the attraction without your ticket. Once you have picked up your ticket you will be able to explore the Tower of London (EC3N 4AB London). (Open in Google Maps)
Your Tower of London ticket must first be collected at Tower Pier.
Product ID: 54170