Travel in comfort between Central London and London Luton Airport easily and stress-free with a private, chauffeur driven transfer.
What to Expect
Travel comfortably and relax as you're transferred by a private, air-conditioned car to all major London airports in a timely manner by a chauffeur. When leaving the hotel, you need to be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in the lobby at the confirmed pick-up time. The suggested collection times for departure transfers is 4 hours before flight departure.
These lead times can be extended or shortened at the client’s discretion by ringing the operations center at 0800 389 8368 or 0208 969 2777. Remember to allow for adequate check-in time for your transfers - generally 2 hours for European flights, 3 for international.
- Pick-up from your chosen central London location to Luton airport
Know Before You Go
Seasonal supplements of 50% apply to all bookings made for the following dates: 25th and 26th December and 1st January
• Large items such as ski, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) and golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be declared at the time of booking
• Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare passengers
• It's important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/ special seating
• Baby capsules/ special seating must be requested and will be charged an additional GBP 10 per transfer, payable directly to the driver on day of transfer
• If clients provide their own baby capsule/ special seating, no additional charge applies