Treat yourself to a day of luxurious sightseeing from London to the royal sites of Windsor Castle and Hampton Court. Travel in comfort, safety and style in your own chauffeur-driven sedan. Choose your own itinerary the many historic landmarks.
What to Expect
This 6 hour tour will conduct you to the royal settings of Windsor Castle and Hampton Court. The drive to these magnificent locations will take you through riverside meadows at Runnymede where King John signed the Magna Carta.
Ideal for one or two couples, a family, or any group of up to 8 people, this chauffeur-driven sedan tour will take you to explore the Royal grounds in the safety and comfort of a private car.
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years. It is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world. Its magnificent State Apartments are still used today for state occasions and royal receptions by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and other members of the Royal family.
Built in 1514 and beautifully situated, Hampton Court Palace was a favorite residence of Henry VIII. Five of his wives lived here, and the ghosts of two are alleged to haunt it. While here, you may choose to visit the manicured masterpieces of Hampton Court Gardens.
A chauffeur-driven sightseeing tour provides a door-to-door service that is much more convenient than taxis, buses or other means of public transportation. Your driver will wait patiently as you take photographs, or visits museums or other attractions during your tour. Our chauffeurs know the area very well, and can provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited.
Let us help you enjoy a perfect outing to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court.
- Pick-up and drop-off service to any Central London location by your chauffeur driven tour vehicle
What's Not Included
- Entrance into specific attractions
- Tour Guide (a Blue Badge Guide is available upon request for an added cost)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Admission to Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace: £36.00 per adult and £20.00 per child
• Child policy applies to those aged between 6 and 16 years (entrance for children under 6 is free of charge, when accompanied by an adult)
• Please note, seasonal supplements of 50% apply to all bookings for tours on the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 1