Visit the place that gives the world time and is of vital significance to Britain’s great maritime history. The private tour by chauffeur driven vehicle will make you feel like an English Lord as you take in the Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory and more.
What to Expect
Located just 20 minutes from central London, Greenwich is notable for its naval and maritime history and world famous as the place from where time is measured. It sits on the Greenwich Meridian at 0° longitude and is full of grand houses.
This private tour is ideal for one or two couples that wish to explore Greenwich in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle. But it can also accommodate a family or group of up to 8 people looking for a private tour.
You will see the original observatory overlooking Wren's famous Royal Navel College. Gaze in awe at the Cutty Sark, the world’s last tea clipper that has docked in every major port in the world. Take in the Gypsy Moth IV, the ship Sir Francis Chichester navigated single-handed around the world.
Tours pick you up and drop you off from your central London hotel for the journey to Greenwich. Times are flexible and arranged at the time of booking.
Your chauffeur will give you a panoramic tour, showcasing historic highlights from your luxury vehicle. You can discuss any specific requests you might have for sites to visit, as the trip is on your ticket
For extra appeal, you can pay for a blue badge guide to join you and give you an expert tour. Alternatively, just let the driver take you to the beautiful neighborhood on the south bank of the Thames and explore on your own.
- Chauffeur driven vehicle to visit designated locations in and around Greenwich.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees into specific attractions
- Tour Guide (a Blue Badge Guide is available upon request for an added cost)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Unfortunately, due to UK regulations chauffeurs are unable to escort clients into historic sites and are prohibited from offering highlights within the sites. Blue badge accredited chauffeurs are available upon request (subject to availability and additional costs)
• Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies to tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01