Travel back in time to the original square mile of London, nestled beside the River Thames. Explore the Old Town – or "The City" to locals - and learn about some of the most important events in British history as you see some of London’s oldest buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge
- This tour usually includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts about 3 hours but it is subject to change depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group