Magic of London Tour & Private Tower of London Viewing
From £112 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceA number to arrange hotel pick-up will be provided after booking.
- Visit the best sites of London on a guided sightseeing tour
- Enjoy a private viewing of the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Cruise along the Thames River and see the city from the water
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore St. Paul's Cathedral on a guided tour
- Try traditional scones with clotted cream and a glass of champagne with afternoon tea
Be one of the first to see the Crown Jewels thanks to your private viewing scheduled before the Tower opens up to the public. After the viewing, meet a Beefeater and join one of the free tours leaving every half an hour to learn the history behind the fortress and hear thrilling tales of imprisonment and torture. Alternatively, set off to explore the Tower of London on your own. Visit Traitor’s Gate, view the armories, and keep an eye out for the famous ravens. Tradition has it that if the ravens leave the Tower, the monarch will fall.
Continue to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guards, as one of the Queen's Foot Guard Household Regiment march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace to military music, dressed in their famous tunics and busbies. If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, you will still see Buckingham Palace before visiting Horse Guards Parade.
Next, test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery, usually unavailable to tour groups. On Sundays, when there is restricted viewing of the Cathedral, you can enter to enjoy one of the memorable services. Finally, drive to Southbank to enjoy Champagne Afternoon Tea at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel. There, you will be able to enjoy a glass of champagne, tea with pastries, sandwiches, and scones while overlooking the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Hotel pick-up
- Luxury air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Tower of London
- Private viewing of the Crown Jewels
- Beefeater Tour
- Private River Thames cruise
- St. Paul's Cathedral tour
- Afternoon tea overlooking the Houses of Parliament
Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, Buckingham Palace Road (a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station), from gates 13-16 at 08:15 and from Gate 1 at 07:45.
Product ID: 321