Cruise down the River Thames while listening to live jazz music on a 2.5-hour Sunday brunch cruise in London. See some of the city’s historic sights, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and St. Paul’s Cathedral from the historic waterway.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the River Thames and enjoy a Sunday lunch as you listen to live jazz music.
Board the pleasure boat at Embankment Pier, within sight of the Houses of Parliament and Royal Festival Hall.
Ideal for those looking to celebrate a special occasion, or just in search of a relaxing Sunday adventure, the 2.5-hour jazz cruise features a seasonal 3-course menu and live entertainment performed by a jazz band who will cover well-known songs, including easy listening classics by George Gershwin and Frank Sinatra.
Pass some of London’s most iconic landmarks, such as the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London. Then, return to Embankment Pier to continue your day of sightseeing.
Classic Sunday Lunch Menu:
• Whipped goat’s cheese, beetroot, spiced crumb, crispy celery and toasted focaccia
• Pork and sage stuffed chicken breast, fondant potato, sautéed spinach and caramelized parsnip
• Roasted salmon fillet, almond crust, corn mousse, fine beans, pesto sauce
• Red velvet brownie, cheesecake cream and passion fruit curd
• Fairtrade coffee or tea
- 2.5-hour river cruise
- 3-course lunch
- Fairtrade tea and coffee
- Live jazz band
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU
Know Before You Go
• For reservations of 8 people or less, at least 48 hours notice is needed for a full refund. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the date of the cruise will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be offered for cancellations which fall outside the stipulated notice period