Celebrate London's cosmopolitan flavors on a 3.5 to 4-hour walking tour of Soho, stopping to enjoy 10 food and drink tastings. Eat and drink your way through one of London’s most unique, historic, and diverse culinary landscapes!
What to Expect
Discover the huge variety of cuisines available in London’s historic Soho, from traditional foods to some of the newest fusions in the city. Learn about London’s incredible international food scene as you stroll.
Your exploration begins with a breakfast tasting in a tucked-away location. After a delicious start to the day, more tastings follow as you wander down some of the area’s oldest and most enchanting streets.
Work your way through a range of world cuisines to be found in Soho, including Hawaiian, Indian, Taiwanese, Italian, Mexican, and more. You will also enjoy British delicacies at one of the 5 oldest pubs in London, and at an exclusive tea lounge.
At the end of your tour, nip across Shaftesbury Avenue to Chinatown to experience another culinary dimension in the heart of the city, as well as discover London’s oldest wine bar!
- 10 tastings in and around Soho
- Local tour guide
- Official London Food Lovers "Best of London" Food Guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any extra beverages or food
- Any extra shopping
Know Before You Go
• Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes prior to tour departure - unless notified otherwise
• Come hungry. Don't have a big breakfast before the tour
• Please remember that this is a walking tour, so good walking shoes are highly recommended. Between tastings, you will explore Soho on foot