This historic audio guided tour of the ancient city of London will take you through the must-see area of London where you will see the famous Buckingham Palace and the iconic Westminster Abbey.
What to Expect
The city of London is one of the most bustling cities in the world with many attractions and buildings to see. This eclectic audio tour will highlight the amazing and historic Trafalgar Square where you'll learn about its history, and you'll see the iconic Big Ben in the Elizabeth Tower, one of the most famous sights in London.
Also on this tour you will see Buckingham Palace, the Palace of Westminster, Admiralty Arch, St James' Palace, Clarence House and St James' Park, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Horse Guard Parade, St James' Square. These are must sees for anyone on a short visit to the UK capital and this tour takes the frustration out of not knowing where to go, how to get there or what you will see.
- Self-guided walking tour with audio guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.