Stroll around London for some unconventional sightseeing while solving a trail of riddles on a game on your phone. Learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Surrey Quays with a self-guided game via a browser on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, recommendations, and London's hidden gems
- Enjoy an unconventional and authentic exploration of Surrey Quay's best spots
- A link to the web app game
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
There is no meeting point. All the details will be provided in an email from the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure, and no one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the local partner.
- Games are available in English only.
- Every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played in a browser on your phone. You'll need a little bit of data, max 2 MB. No downloads.