Head home with a unique souvenir of your time in London from a private photo shoot. A professional photographer will create personalized images of you in front of the city’s iconic backdrops. Choose from 2 package options.
What to Expect
Experience London like never before and hire a professional photographer for an exclusive photo session against some of the city’s most striking backdrops. Choose between a 1- or 2-hour session, with a choice of focus for the session as well.
Your friendly personal photographer will create stunning photos of you against London backdrops as you discover the city’s charms. The photo-documentary style of photography is unobtrusive and natural, and perfect for capturing special occasions or simply candid moments during your trip.
In the vibrant street life of London, there’s plenty of photo-worthy scenes to be found at every street corner. You could be cycling around the city, taking a stroll along trendy shopping streets, relaxing in one of the many parks, reveling in London’s cultural offerings, or just kicking back and enjoying a beer and a meal at a traditional pub.
Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods. The most popular itineraries include:
• Jack The Ripper’s London: Take a walk through the East End of London and retrace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper. From Whitechapel to Brick Lane, you’ll have lots of photo opportunities in the dark heart of London's East End. Travel back in time to the late 1800s. Take a walk through the sprawling markets of Petticoat Lane and Commercial Road, and on to the darkened corners of Mitre Square and Bucks Row!
• Royal London: Explore the area around Buckingham Palace and see the Changing of the Guard. See Westminster Bridge, Big Ben, the London Eye, and South Bank.
• Beatles London: Re-enact the Beatles’ Abbey Road crossing and explore Carnaby Street, the London hub of the swinging 60s.
Alternatively, the photographers encourage you to choose your own locations that suit your personality and style.
- Personal photographer for a private photo session
- High-resolution digital photos (great for posters)
- Personalized slideshow of your photos
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 1-hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- 2-hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Site entrance fees and any paid activities (that may be required for the photographer to photograph you)
- Any transportation required between locations
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Know Before You Go
Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere with the photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options.
Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests in order to create beautiful memories of your time in London.
This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group.