Explore the National Gallery's world-renowned collection on a guided tour. Wander through one of London's listed historical buildings, see famous paintings, and slip into a world of European art.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pass through the Getty Entrance which is the group's entrance. The Getty entrance is not the main entrance. You can ask a member of staff for directions. From there, head past security and meet your guide inside Annenberg Court near the information desk on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security to enter the Gallery
- Not all paintings will be available to view everyday