Experience an entertaining medieval banquet in the heart of London this Christmas! Join King Henry VIII and his royal guests and tuck into a delicious 5-course feast as you’re entertained by a number of specialty acts. Enjoy ale and wine with dinner.
What to Expect
Be part of a thousand years of history at London’s Medieval Christmas Banquet. You’ll join King Henry VIII as a royal guest and shout for your wench, wassail with knights, and bang the table in appreciation.
Guests at the 4-hour Medieval Banquet experience a night at the royal court enjoying live music as balladeers play and sing ancient songs. Marvel at the grace of beautiful acrobats and the energy of the jesters.
All this takes place in historic St. Katharine Docks, which trace their roots to the 10th century and King Edgar and the legend of the Portsoken Knights. Come ready to indulge in a 5-course banquet with wine and ale, and to finish the night by dancing until late.
The Banquet Menu
Honey Roast Parsnip Soup with Chestnut, Water Cress & Croutons (v)
Smoked Fish terrine with Celeriac Remoulade, Oak smoked Salmon, Pickled cucumber & orange compote
Derbyshire Stilton and Leek Strudel (v)
Slow Roast Lamb Shoulder with Cranberry & Apricot Stuffing, Kale & honey roast Parsnips, carrots, Chicken chipolatas wrapped in turkey bacon & Thyme gravy
Ravioli of Wild mushrooms with, caramelized Salsify, Spinach & Tarragon Cream (v)
Winter spiced apple and plum cake with calvados cream
- 5-course meal
- Wine and ale with dinner
What's Not Included
- Drinks at the bar
- Costumes, crowns, hats, and goblets
The Medieval Banquet, Ivory House, St. Katherine Docks, London E1W 1BP, United Kingdom
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• 100 per cent cancellation charges apply once the activity has been booked
• Doors open at 19:15 and the show begins at 19:45
• The price for Tuesday and Wednesday differs from the price for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
• Medieval costumes are available for purchase and hire
• The 450 seating-capacity venue features 9 private dining areas, and is perfectly suited to group bookings and shared parties