London: Luxe Dessert Small Group Tour with a Local
From £59 per personBook now
- Explore some of the most opulent areas of central London, where the famous and wealthy live and play
- Sample some of the best desserts and chocolates in London
- Visit the Queen’s own grocer and see the foods that are served at Buckingham Palace
- Listen in on the funny and sometimes shocking tales of life in Mayfair and Soho, the two most iconic districts of London
- Visit one of the most lavish and outlandish chocolate stores ever created
Then dip a toe into London’s iconic Soho district as you explore Carnaby Street’s food and vibrant culture, and learn the funny — and sometimes scandalous — stories of the writers, musicians, and actors who have all called this corner of London their home. As well, you pay a visit to a former wooden frigate from the British Navy that’s been converted into one of the most opulent department stores in central London.
Finally, relax in one of the most lavish, outlandish chocolate and cake stores you’ve ever seen, where even the statues can be eaten. By the end of our London tour, you’ll be so full of high-end treats, you’ll feel like a member of the Windsor family yourself.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Barista-made coffee
- 1 pastry
- Chocolate and dessert samplings
- Additional purchases from the venues
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Piccadilly Circus. Take any exit from Piccadilly Circus station and head to the statue of Eros (youthful god with bow and arrow) in the middle of Piccadilly Circus. (Open in Google Maps)
• For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
• This is a child-friendly tour.
Product ID: 72709