Experience the ultimate tour of London on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour. You can immerse yourself in the innumerable attractions and world-renowned landmarks this world capital has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary boat cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your hop-on hop-off pass. You must first exchange your voucher for a pass at the London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 8GA (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2-minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- · Buses depart every 15-20 minutes
- · Customers can Hop-on and Hop-off multiple times during the validity of their ticket, on any of the routes available
- · The Classic Tour (Red route): covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter
- · The Essential Tour (Orange route): passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London
- · The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): buses will pick guests from popular hotel areas and bring them to central London in the morning and drop them off by the end of the day