Experience the ultimate tour of London on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour. You can immerse yourself in the innumerable attractions and world-renowned landmarks this world capital has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary walking tour and boat cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
- Explore London as you hop on and off at more than 70 stops
- Take a free walking tour and a free boat ride on the Thames River
- See landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, and more
- Visit famous London sites such as Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Learn about the city from an audio guide, available in 11 different languages
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- London hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Wi-Fi onboard the bus
- Live tour commentary provided in English on the Blue Route
- Pre-recorded commentary on other routes
- Headset for tour commentary
- River Thames hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise with commentary (subject to availability, with 24, 48, or 72-hour pass)
- Interactive treasure hunt mobile app
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink
- Walking tour and boat ride (when booking a 1-Day Basic Ticket)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the route has been reduced to the following: stop numbers 2 (Buckingham Palace), 9 (St. Paul’s Cathedral), 14 (Tower of London), 20 (Victoria Station), 45 (Speakers Corner), 76 (London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road), 77 (London Eye, Belvedere Road), 79 (Westminster Pier).
- Stops are subject to traffic conditions and diversions.
- Buses depart every hour from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.