London: History of Drinking Pub CrawlProduct ID: 47980
From £20 per personBook now
- Explore the drinking culture of Britain on a pub crawl of London
- Discover some of the best pubs on Fleet Street, home of the UK's historic pub scene
- Learn about former gin palaces and coaching inns
- Visit 4 different establishments and try some of Britain's best loved drinks
- Celebrate the Festive period with your family, friends and colleagues
A dedicated guide will explain the fascinating, surprising, controversial, and sometimes hilarious history of Britain’s pubs and best-loved drinks, starting at Blackfriars Station and heading down Fleet Street, home of some of London’s most remarkable drinking establishments.
From 16th-century alehouses and coaching inns to the gin palaces and drinking dens of World War II, the story of Britain’s love affair with booze will be revealed. Whether you will be able to remember it all the next day is up to you!
Ideal for those who love a good pub, the tour is also a great option for those who want to try something different after work. Tours are held on Thursday nights, but a private option can be arranged for any day and time of your choosing (subject to availability).
- Access to all drinking establishments
- Cost of your drinks
Pick-up from Blackfriars Station. Your guide will be holding an "Insider London" sign for ease of recognition. Full pick-up details will be provided after booking (Open in Google Maps)
• Your guide will suggest drinks at each pub, and recommend a half-pint rule for timing purposes. This is at your own discretion
Product ID: 47980