Explore London through the location sets of the Harry Potter movies on a walking tour. Go to King's Cross Station to see Platform 9¾. Then travel to Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden and take the afternoon "The Making of Harry Potter" studio tour.
What to Expect
Meet your guide outside Leicester Square Gardens for the start of a walking tour of some of London's Harry Potter movie locations.
Go to King's Cross Station for an ideal photo opportunity at Platform 9¾. Discover some of the actual sites of the capital seen in the famous Harry Potter films.
Then hop aboard a luxury coach and head to Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden for the afternoon. Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the movies were made on the studio's "The Making of Harry Potter" tour. Look at props, sets and more of the Harry Potter films themselves. You can even board the Hogwarts Express!
- Walking tour of London's Harry Potter movie locations
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio for "The Making of Harry Potter" tour
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Services of a tour manager
Meet outside Leicester Square Gardens (opposite Empire Cinemas), Leicester Square, London WC2H 7NA.
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made and tickets returned more than 35 days prior to departure will get a full refund
• Cancellations made and tickets returned 34-15 days prior to departure will be refunded 50% of the total value
• Cancellations of less than 14 days are not subject to a refund
• All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a £10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference. No amendments are possible less than 48 hours before departure
• Please provide a contact phone number