Make merry this holiday season with a 3-hour lunch cruise down the River Thames in Central London and enjoy a 3-course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings as you see the city’s monuments bedecked in festive lights and decorations.
What to Expect
Enjoy a delicious 3-course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings aboard a stylish pleasure boat and sail past some of London’s most famous landmarks on this 3-hour cruise.
Depart from Westminster Pier by the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben and cruise along “Old Father Thames” through the historic city center.
From your seat inside the fully heated saloon, enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch of roast turkey with sage and onion stuffing, chipolata sausages wrapped in bacon, roast potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, brussels sprouts with chestnuts, and gravy and cranberry sauce (vegetarian alternative available). Finish it all off with a chef’s selection of seasonal chocolate dessert, and tea or coffee.
Enjoy the hospitality of experienced and friendly waiters as they deliver each delicious course to your table. Treat yourself to a festive tipple from the cash bar, then, take advantage of the open-air upper deck for once-in-a-lifetime Christmas views of London in all its Christmas splendor.
- 3-hour cruise
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course traditional festive lunch menu
- Vocalist with festive music and dancing
- Licensed bar
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this cruise enforces a festive dress code
• Important: please note that the tour operator is unable to guarantee that any of the products are free from nuts or traces of nuts