Travel back in time to the London that Charles Dickens used to know and follow in the footsteps of one of the most famous writers in the history of literature. Get to explore the locations the writer knew and inspired his beautiful stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Borough Underground Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour will go ahead come rain or shine, so please wear comfortable and weather appropriate walking shoes and clothing