Discover London on an English Tea Bus Tour and Buckingham Palace ticket. Visit the Palace on your own with an audio guide and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea on a bus while you tour the city and
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Begin your visit to the Palace outside the Queen's Gallery Entrance at Buckingham Palace. After your visit to the Palace, go to Victoria Station for the Prosecco Afternoon Tea Bus for a 3:00 P.M. departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- For the option with the Panoramic Afternoon Tea Bus with Prosecco: As this tour is unescorted, you will need to make your own way to Waterloo for the afternoon tea, after visiting Buckingham Palace.
- Children under 5 are not allowed on this tour.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board the bus.
- The bus route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Tables will be shared with other guests.
- Once Booked, tour cannot be cancelled
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0)303 123 7324.